In the decoration, Mirror front lamp are indispensable, but most people don’t know how to choose the right Mirror front lamp. Especially for women, Mirror front lamp can not only illuminate the bathroom and play a decorative role, but also quickly find out where their makeup is wrong and see their face more clearly. However, if the Mirror front lamp is used for a long time without cleaning and maintenance, the surface of the Mirror front lamp will be covered with dust and the lighting effect will be reduced. So, how to choose the right Mirror front lamp? What are the cleaning and maintenance methods of Mirror front lamp?
How to choose the right Mirror front lamp？
1. Consider the limitations of bathroom space
Due to the large limitations of the space in the bathroom, the shape of this kind of lamp should not be too large or too complicated. Of course, if it can have good waterproof, it is better to use mirror front lamp with anti fog function as much as possible. However, it should be noted that high-quality products must be selected, otherwise there will be great potential safety hazards.
2. Selection of lighting
As we all know, in addition to the basic lighting function, the lamp can also add a touch of beautiful color to the whole room and play the role of finishing the point. Therefore, when selecting lighting, it should be integrated with the overall indoor style and coordinated in a unified way. In this way, whether the lamp is on or dark, it is a work of art.
3. Color selection
Generally speaking, this kind of light has two colors, namely light cold light and yellow warm light. The former is generally more suitable for simple room decoration, while the latter is more suitable for elegant and retro lamps. For example, some European and American bathroom spaces. Of course, if you like makeup, it is recommended to choose incandescent lamps with high index, This is closer to the lighting effect.
How to clean and maintain the Mirror front lamp?
1. Lamps should not be cleaned with water as far as possible. Just wipe them with a dry rag. If you accidentally touch water, dry them as far as possible. Do not wipe them with a wet rag immediately after turning on the lamp, because the bulb is easy to burst when it meets water at high temperature.
2. It is a good way to clean the mirror front lamp with vinegar. Pour the amount of vinegar into a half basin of water and mix it with a bottle of beer. Then the cloth will be soaked in vinegar water. After drying, the duster can wipe the dust on the lamp. Because vinegar has the effect of cleaning and preventing static electricity, the lamps wiped with vinegar are not only bright, but also not easy to touch dust.
3. In terms of cleaning, the lampshade on the cloth surface cannot be flushed, and dry cleaner shall be used. If it is made of glass, it can be washed with water, and the lamp skeleton can be wiped with cloth.
4. When cleaning the lamp body, gently wipe it with a soft dry cotton cloth. The action should be kept from top to bottom, and do not rub it back and forth. When cleaning the lampshade, it should be gently brushed with a clean chicken feather duster to avoid fouling the lampshade or causing deformation.
5. The lamp tube shall be often wiped with a dry cloth, and attention shall be paid to prevent moisture intrusion, so as to avoid corrosion damage or leakage short circuit after a long time.
6. Lamps installed in toilets and bathrooms must be equipped with moisture-proof lampshades, otherwise the service life will be greatly shortened.
7. During cleaning and maintenance, attention shall be paid not to change the structure of lamps, nor to replace the parts of lamps. After cleaning and maintenance, lamps shall be installed as they are, and no missing or wrong parts of lamps shall be installed.
The above is the knowledge of how to select the appropriate mirror front lamp and the cleaning and maintenance methods of mirror front lamp. The content is for your reference only. I hope it can be helpful to you.
Post time: Sep-22-2021